The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All roads come together at the crossing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest images  RegisterRegister  ChatChat  IRC  Log inLog in  

Attack! Attack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiddo
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Attack! Attack! Empty
PostSubject: Attack! Attack!   Attack! Attack! I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2009, 8:50 pm

For those of you who like screamo and have been introduced to Underoath before, you might have heard of Attack! Attack! and might even like them.

From using hard rock styles, screaming vocals and even electronic phrases in their songs, underneth it all is a pretty cool thing...the lyrics. If you've ever read the lyrics or can understand the screaming, you'd hear that the majority of their songs are Christian based and/or are clean, at least.

Bet that's something you didn't know

If any of you are interested in hearing Attack! Attack! you can check them out here.

I really like this group and I hope you do too. Given you like the screamo, hard rock, metal type of genre. Let me know what you think and if you notice the Christian theme in some of their songs. Oh, and on that page, check our their Katy Perry cover to "I Kissed a Girl" it's pretty ballin'.
Back to top Go down
https://thecrossroads.forummotion.com

Attack! Attack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crossroads :: Music :: Metalheads-
Jump to: